Committee will recruit and retain members to the organization as well as maintain a registry and records of all members including demographic and credential information. We will make appropriate membership data accessible to the Board, general membership and consumers.
Number of Members:
- Maintain procedures for processing membership applications
- Disseminate cost effective and timely renewal reminders to the membership.
- Review and recommend revisions to the membership application to include demographic and other desired information
- In accordance with the bylaws, investigate and propose any adjustments to membership dues
- Develop a marketing plan to disseminate the benefits of FRID membership
- Continue work with the website manager to maintain the membership page on website
- In collaboration with designated committees, develop new member recruitment strategies
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of the membership section of the Policies and Procedures Manual
- Submit reports to the Board
Chair plus 2
Board Liaison:Click here to submit an application (member login required)
Nicole Bihlmayer, Vice-President of Internal Affairs