Click the links below to view the committee profiles and member qualifications. Submit an application (member login required).
To serve on any committee, a member must:
- Be a member in good standing (a Certified member or Pre-Certified Associate member)
- Be willing to attend conference calls and face-to-face meetings each year as needed work cooperatively with other committee members and liaisons
- Be accessible to the FRID board and the committee chairperson
- Have e-mail access and respond in a timely manner
- Be willing to commit to serving a full term
- Interested members should submit a committee application form.
- All committee members are appointed by the FRID President with the advice and consent of the committee chairperson and the board of directors.
- Members will be notified as soon as their appointment has been approved.
- Upon acceptance of a committee appointment a FRID Committee Confidentiality form will need to be signed and on file before any duties are assigned.
- Committee Rosters with names of all appointed committee members will be posted on the FRID website.
Thank you to all members who have stepped up to serve on various committees. Learn more about each committee.